recognize me?
face recognition software is going to be the new wave of the future. forget giving out your social security number (which i had to do at the dentist last night. grrr), we're soon going to be standing in front of a scanner to be recognized. wonder if there are any celebrities the computer might mistake you for? lucky for you, there just happens to be a website that will test it out for you. i quick took my photo as i'm sitting here.
and this is who i supposedly look like:

yeah. you may have seen her on tv. about once a year her albums are sold on commercials. i never thought of myself as looking greek.
other celebrity look-alikes for me include maria sharapova and hillary swank. hey, it could be worse. the program told my sister she looks like mick jagger and margaret thatcher.
3 Comments:
in this order:
john rawls (cripes!)
j.k. rowling
pete sampras
anne frank
margaret mitchell
philip glass (holy cripes!!)
ringo starr (for cryin' out loud)
naomi watts
WAYNE GRETZKY!
madhuri dixit (who?)
Evidently I don't look like anyone. I did the photo upload and nothing came up on the screen... I guess I am unique! All my life I have heard how much I look like my mom. Hmmmm.
Sorry - that anonymous was me.
Moni
Post a Comment
<< Home